Friday, September 5, 2014

Introductions

Hello!

My name is Adelaide! I got my name because my dad went on his mission to Adelaide, Australia. Pretty neat! So, I'm just from Provo, Utah. I'm the fourth oldest of ten kids.

The title of this blog is a mixture of three things. First, the 150 references to this class (pretty obvious). Second, it's still only the first week of college and I'm already really stressed out. And the 3 days is reference to one of my greatest passions ever. Feel free to take a guess at what it's referencing to, and if you get it right... let's be friends.

A little about me... I'm a freshman. I'm thinking about going into either filming or animation. I enjoy creative writing, reading, and creating my own little films (all of which have so far been done for school projects). I'm a self-taught pianist. I used to play the flute and am now trying to learn the ocarina. My favorite movies ever are the Lord of the Rings trilogy followed very closely by the Hobbit trilogy.

There are so many things that make me happy: Making music, hanging out with my family, the smell of bananas and rain, the taste of french bread and peaches, catching fireflies. I love the church, watching movies, seeing the sunset, looking at the moon, and eating my pancakes with peanut butter. I enjoy creating things, making the ones I love laugh, knowing that I made the right decision, and having the assurance that God is with me.

From this class, I hope to - along with getting a general fulfilled - become a better writer. I enjoy writing, and I truly hope this class will open my eyes to new possibilities and techniques. I look forward to great semester with you all!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to Meet you. Very informative introduction, I feel like I already know you and look forward to getting to know you better in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so the three days reference could be referring to the 3 days before Christ was resurrected, we are at BYU after all. I don't know what else it could be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome guess, but no that's not actually it... We can still be friends though! :D

      Delete
  3. I love your writing style! I feel like we were having an actual conversation! Nice work!:)
    I love your little appreciations in life, I think the simple joys are the things that make life that much more meaningful

    ReplyDelete